Have you been considering going into private practice, maybe buying a practice… or maybe selling your private practice?
Are you feeling unsure of what to do, who to turn to?
How does your practice get valued? What’s a fair market price? Should you sell to a hospital system or to another physician?
If you have been grappling with these kinds of questions or if you are simply curious about them, you are going to love our next guest.
He has over 25 years experience in the healthcare industry. He has advised physician groups and hospitals on the business of physician practice, including all aspects of physician/hospital integration, practice mergers and acquisitions, and practice valuations.
He is a frequent speaker – including at Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) and Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) chapters – and has presented numerous audio conferences on a diverse range of topics.
As a matter of fact, I ran across him because he has a new edition of his best-selling book… Time to Sell?.
I know we’re going to learn a ton today.
Please help me welcome Randy Bauman.
In this podcast, you will learn…
- How some physicians are moving out of assembly line medicine & restarting private practices
- Discover some cloud based software alternatives that are helping private practice physicians save major $
- What types of doctors are not a good fit for concierge medicine
- The secret sauce that ‘glues’ together an acquisition
- What you can do in states where you can’t legally have non-compete agreements
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
TRANSCRIPTION AVAILABLE- 9/2016