Wouldn’t it be nice to build a passive income that you could rely on? If you’re after financial freedom, this episode about real estate investing can help.
Dr. Jeannette Birnbach has been running a successful practice for the last 24 years in the Pacific Northwest. She realized halfway through that time that scaling her business would require opening multiple offices or developing a passive income stream. She had always been intrigued by the idea of real estate and began her journey by renovating and flipping a house and then purchasing single-family homes in multiple markets. Her phone became a tool for listening to real estate podcasts every free moment.
In this episode, Dr. Jeannette & Dave talk about…
- Her lovely story when she moved to Japan
- Learn about Jeannette enrolling in a chiropractic school
- How did she pay her debt?
- Her learnings when she restarts her practices 3-4x?
- When did she get into real estate?
- How did she find and buy 8 properties in a year and a half?
- What was the cash flow in those properties?
- Tips and Processes for starting up in this kind of investment