After achieving her goal of becoming a residency-trained physician, Ann Tsung, MD, MPH felt something was missing. She met all societal definitions of success but was not as happy as she should be. To learn more about herself and how she could achieve more happiness in life, she embarked on a journey around the world with her fiance.
For multiple years she devoted time to self-work including brain training, leadership, peak performance, emotional intelligence, and coaching. Her mission is to help people create time, vitality, and deep connections so they can reach peak performance andfulfillment in life.
In this episode, you will discover…
- How she adjusted to living in a different culture
- What is it like to work with an astronaut as a physician?
- How to overcome the barriers to wealth creation?
- She took out a loan to finance her travel venture? WHY?
- Understanding the process of tenancy selection
- Why did she choose to become an active real estate investor?
- What is Productivity coaching?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect w/ Dr. Ann Tsung
Contact Dave for a free 30mins strategy session: (612) 284-2409