More than a few times, you may have heard about my latest adventures in land flipping, but don’t take my word for it…
In this podcast, I welcome the one and only RE Tipster aka Seth Williams.
This ruggedly handsome fella has been in the biz of real estate and land flipping over the last decade and his approach is in some ways very similar to mine, but also has some very stark contrasts.
What I love about his content is that it is raw and real. He provides TONS of content on the do’s and don’ts of land flipping and real estate in general. He isn’t afraid to tell us about how hard it is to work this business—- especially when you get started out.
He has countless blog posts that help guide us and direct us on how to get there.
Needless to say, I was very geeked out and honored to spend some time with him chatting about flippin’ dirt.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- How he got into the land investing business during the 2008 crash
- Where he first invested in land and why he started there (Hint: It was a capital problem)
- Why his advice is “the best deals are the ones you don’t do”
- How much he invested and made in his first deal
- Find out what list that he started with (and what he avoided)
- What response rate he gets on average
- Learn about my favorite HATE mail in response to one of my offers
- The two BIGGEST problems in the land flipping business and what Seth struggled with
- What systems that Seth is struggling with
- How he has shifted his land business and why his mindset shifted and why you SHOULDN’T start that way
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
Seth’s Website— RETipster.com
Seth’s Podcast— RETipster
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki