Understand the concept of asset allocation
Asset allocation is a method of diversifying a portfolio by spreading investments among different asset categories. The idea behind this strategy is to paint with a broad brush while maintaining an overall risk management strategy.
In this Podcast episode, Dave talks about…
- Financial Planning
- Elaborating Asset Allocation
- What is a Risk Tolerance Questionnaire?
- How to use a Risk tolerance questionnaire?
- How Proactive do you want your advisor to be?
- What are the 2 basic kinds of investment types?
- Three basic principles that financial advisers put to work every day
For free 30 minutes strategy session with Dave Denniston