My name is Dave Denniston, your host. Welcome back my friends to the latest episode of The Freedom Formula for Physicians Podcast.the podcast dedicated to helping physicians get to be multi-millionaires, and of course dedicated to helping you slash your debt, slash your taxes and live a liberated lifestyle.
My friends, in this show, I try and dig deep to find interesting people. Our guest today is not a doctor, but she is married to one. She is married to a surgeon and she is on a mission to help other physicians. Help them to understand their path and what it is like to be married to a physician.
She and her husband got married before he started his medical path. For 16 years they have struggled, triumphed through the MCAT, through medical school, through residency and fellowships including a specialty change. They have 4 kids and she knows that being married to a physician is not an easy journey. I know she is going to bring to us some wisdom and talk to us through their journey.
Please help me welcome, Lara McElderry! Welcome, Lara!
In this podcast you will:
- Learn the lessons that Lara would share with the physicians on how they could support their spouse and nurture their marriage.
- Discover the curveball that they dealt with that could have ended her husband’s medical career.
- Learn how they survived having 3 kids while her husband was in medical school and residency and Lara was a stay at home mom.
- Find out the 3 subjects she aims to focus on within her podcast: Married to Doctors.
- Take in the biggest financial mistake that they made that Lara would not want you to do or have to go through.
Resources mentioned in this podcast: