Are you looking into the steps to becoming a self-storage business owner?
There are many steps involved, with much work ahead.
We have our guest today who can share his knowledge and his journey in the real estate investing and self-storage business.
Fernando Angelucci worked at Dow Chemical, a Fortune 50 company, rolling out a flagship product estimated to gross $1B in global revenues. When he was 23, Fernando started doing real estate on the residential side by wholesaling and acquiring residential rentals.
Fernando then went on to build a multi-family rental portfolio spanning the Midwest. In preparation for the next down cycle, Fernando and the team divested from residential real estate to focus on self-storage.
In this episode, Fernando & Dave talk about…
- Why Fernando does not want to go to college?
- How does he start investing in real estate?
- What is the use of debt in real estate?
- How does Fernando gain knowledge about real estate?
- What is his mentality during 2007-2009 at the time his investing initially started?
- What is wholesaling?
- When did he start mixing in Buy and Hold strategy?
- Advantages of Self storage?
- Important things to know when you want to start a Self-storage business?
Connect with Fernando Angelucci:
Cell Phone: (630) 408-8090