Dr. Leif Dahleen aka the Physician on FIRE, is a former anesthesiologist, a family man, and a supposed outdoors enthusiast who spends way too much time indoors. He attained financial independence (the F.I.) at age 39, meaning he could afford to retire comfortably after a 9-year career. He continued to work for various reasons, and mostly enjoyed his job but did choose to retire early (the R.E.) from medicine at the age of 43.
In this episode, you will discover…
- His early retirement in medicine
- His finances during the chaos of covid
- Red flags in the financial advisor world
- Why physicians should diversify their income
- Liquidating all your real estate is not the best option.
Resources in this Podcast:
Contact Dave for a free 30mins strategy session: (612) 284-2409
Connect with Dr. Leif Dahleen
Other episodes you may like: