Aspiring to be a doctor is certainly no easy feat. But becoming a doctor and building a successful business side by side? It’s not impossible. Let Dr. Pranay Pranikh, known in the real estate investing space, show you his tips and tricks for passing down knowledge to the next generation of doctors via real estate.
In this episode, you will discover…
- How does his family escape from the cycle of poverty?
- How did he pay for his education and student loans?
- Subsidized Stafford loan and unsubsidized Stafford loan
- Why aren’t you allowed to work directly in a hospital in LA?
- Why did he decide not to purchase a primary residence and do a rental?
- Why fourplex?
- How to manage rental properties?
- Why shouldn’t you buy at the same cap rate as six months ago?
- Thoughts on being financially free?
Contact Dave for a free 30mins strategy session: (612) 284-2409
Connect with Pranay Parikh