Hello, my friend! This is the first month of 2022 and It’s great to see you here. I hope you can continue to make it a habit to listen to each episode this year, for you to keep learning & have the information that you need.
Well, I am honored to have another guest here with us to talk about his experiences as a physician as well as some of the stuff he does for a side hustle. He is an MD. He is a medical, legal consultant, and physician coach. As a matter of fact, for the past 13 years, he has provided some pre-trial, pre-litigation medical consulting to our legal system. And he is the creator of a new sub-specialty of Forensic Medicine, which any physician in any specialty can learn to do. So I’m so glad to have him on the show.
Please help me welcome Dr. Armin Feldman. Welcome, Armin.
In This Podcast, you will…
- Dr. Armin shares about his life, adventure, & struggles that he goes through
- Listen about him growing up in the Midwest
- What influenced him to become a physician, even though his dad wasn’t a physician? (Hint: His dad is a Dentist)
- He shares money lessons that he learned along the way
- Learn from Dr. Armin’s mistakes that he saw from his parents or along in his journey?
- Dr. Armin shares about his experience going to medical school & student debt
- After he got out of residency did he join a private practice or a hospital? (HINT: THIS IS VERY INTERESTING)
- His insight about selling a private practice?
- His answer about “What specialties wind up being medical experts in cases, and are some medical specialties more likely to wind up being a medical expert?“
- Can a physician in any specialty become a medical consultant in legal cases? (LISTEN TO KNOW MORE)
- They talk about running a business & how to operate a business
- How Dr. Armin define Financial Freedom
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast