How can inflation be best combatted?
Inflation can be a real pain. It eats into the value of the money that you have in your wallet, and due to this, it reduces the spending power of your hard-earned cash. In other words, inflation brings about erosion in the value of a currency against other goods and services, reducing its worth over time. But do not let inflation get you numb, for it is something that can be controlled even when it is difficult to predict its prevalence in the economy.
In this episode, Dave discusses…
- Country that had the highest inflation in 2021
- 3 ways to meet the unpaid bills of a nation
- Markets update – April 12, 2022
- Inflation investment opportunities in major sectors
- Dave elaborates more about metal and mining producers
- Know more about Short term bonds & Bloomberg floating Rate
- What are managed futures?