Good to see you again here! I know we are in the midst of a pandemic but this won’t hinder us from achieving our dreams and be successful in life.
If you are interested in having a business or you are a medical student or you want to be one in the future, then you have to listen to this episode.
I want to introduce to you a very hardworking woman, a doctor who’s teaching medical coding, a business owner, and a mother.
Let us welcome Sherrie Neufville. Welcome, Sherie!
In this podcast, you will…
- Get Inspired by the story of Sherie about her medicine journey
- Money lessons she learned along the way
- What did she end up doing in Medical school into residency?
- Her advice about going into residency or going to practice?
- The ups and downs that she’s been through during the process
- How did she start her business while practicing medicine?
- She shared about the biggest mistake she made
- Who is her target audience for her product?
- Time management from doing business, taking care of her family, and practicing medicine.
- Sherie’s thought about people who are good candidates to do be owning a business
- Life advice for people who want to succeed in life
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast