Our next guest has been on the podcast— not 1x, not 2x, now— 3rd time is the charm!
Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances.
This show is not always about actionable content. It is however a chance for you to see behind the curtains, to walk in another person’s shoes and experience their lives.
Our next guest was kind enough to join me to discuss Covid19 and how it has impacted him. During the 4 years or so we’ve known one another, he has transitioned from residency to fellowship and now to practice.
I wanted to invite him back because he is a wealth of knowledge and a steady head on his shoulders.
He is currently a practicing radiologist in Upstate New York. Throughout his medical education, he’s noticed a surprising lack of personal finance knowledge among young medical professionals, many of whom are extremely bright and talented. Hence, he created a blog, FutureProofMD.com
I can’t wait to get an update from him!
Please help me welcome back Dr. Bo Liu
In this podcast, you will discover…
- His journey from resident to fellow to practicing physician
- How his thoughts on money have changed (and have not) due to CovID19
- What he is doing for loan repayment and his plans for the future
- Why he hasn’t bought a house yet and when he will buy a home
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Department of Education’s Repayment Estimator – Great tool!