Dr. Craig Thayer, a best-selling author of “Saved”, radio show host and surgeon, discusses how he overcame obstacles on his path to success. He highlights the importance of taking a leap of faith despite all the challenges he experienced during his formative years, which shaped him into the person he is today.
In this episode, you will discover…
- Journey of discovery that leads to becoming a surgeon
- Lessons he learned while opening his own private practice
- What insurance should be considered when opening a practice?
- Did Dr. Craig sold his practice at some point in the hospital system?
- Discussions of Real estate, including investing in properties and Airbnb.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
Contact Dave for a free 30mins strategy session: (612) 284-2409
Connect w/ Dr. Craig Thayer