Retirement planning is an extremely important part of any financial plan. Your retirement accounts will likely make up a large portion of your wealth, so you want to make sure that they’re set up in the best possible way.
Today, we’ll take a look at why retirement tax planning is so critical, and how it affects you and your family’s financial future. In addition, I will tackle some of the most common mistakes made by people in their early years of retirement, and how to avoid them!
In this episode, you will discover…
- A comparison of Roth IRAs and Traditional IRAs
- Determine the cost of your retirement
- Strategy on which asset to tap first
- Understanding taxes and retirement
- Social security earning limit
- What is the IRMAA cliff?
- Learn about Medicare’s unique rules and penalties
- How and when to use Taxable, Tax-Deferred, and Tax-Rate Assets
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
Contact Dave for a free 30mins strategy session: (612) 284-2409
Also in iTunes—https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-freedom-formula-for-physicians-how-doctors-cut/id966058807