Cobin Soelberg, founder of Greeley Wealth Management and a Board Certified Anesthesiologist practicing in Oregon. He started financial advising practice for physicians to allow them the freedom to practice medicine when and how they want, just as he learned to do for himself.
Now, Cobin and his wife have paid off $500K in student loan debt in 5 years and increased their net worth to where both of them could work part-time and not have to save anything else for retirement.
In this episode, you will discover…
- Corbin’s financial lessons throughout his career.
- The path that led him to medical school to being Financial Advisor
- Deep dive in the field of Anesthesiology
- Scarcity mentality
- Positive and negative aspects of financial planning.
- Fees charged by financial advisors
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
Contact Dave for a free 30mins strategy session: (612) 284-2409
Connect with Cobin Soelberg: