Have you been wondering- how is the tax reform going to affect me and my taxes?
If you have been grappling with these kinds of questions or if you are simply curious about them, you are going to love our next guest.
Our next guest’s expertise lies in the area of tax planning. Her goal is to make sure successful entrepreneurs across the United States are paying the least amount of income tax they can legally pay.
As a tax coach, she offers a FREE tax analysis for those interested in finding out if they are overpaying their income taxes. Her goal is to save taxes one business at a time through the use of pro-active tax planning.
As a matter of fact, I ran across her because I heard her in another podcast and thought she could add a ton of value to you.
I know we’re going to learn a ton today.
Please help me welcome Diane Gardner!
In this podcast you will:
- Discover the changes for W-2 earners and 1099 earners.
- Learn what the New Qualified Business Deduction is and who qualifies for that deduction.
- Discover what the Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan (MERP) is and what business types could benefit.
- What is the best way to save on taxes and how it will benefit you in the future.
- Acquire Diane’s theory on the new tax bill and how it will affect most Americans.
Resources mentioned in this podcast: