My name is Dave Denniston. Welcome back my friends to the latest episode of The Freedom Formula for Physicians Podcast.
In this podcasts, we’ve interviewed experts of all kinds- debt, burnout, real estate, and taxes.
Our next guest is someone who comes from the healthcare field, and on June 30th– stepped away from the hospital system after 20+ years. He really had this desire to give providers a forum, to give healthcare executives a forum, and help bridge the ever-widening chasm between the two.
Please help me welcome Alan Coppock from Adminology Bay and founder and host of recently debuted podcast, Caring for Healthcare.
In this podcast you will:
- Meet a former hospital CEO who’s blazing a new path for healthcare
- Receive insight into the difficult and mostly unknown behind-the-scenes world for hospital CEO’s
- Find out why a physician shortage resulted in the heart-breaking decision to turn away patients
- Discover the complex world of the 3 P’s-Payers, Providers, and Patients
- Ask yourself this question: Is it really necessary to have physician recruitment firms play the “middle man” between the physician and healthcare organization?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
If you are a physician or someone else servicing physicians and want to tell your story, grapple with these tough issues, and get on the soapbox for a few minutes, I’d love to share it too in the next Freedom Formula for Physicians Podcast.
For the Freedom Formula for Physicians podcast, this is Dave Denniston. Thanks so much for joining us!
Also, if you received tremendous value from this podcast, I would like to ask you a favor. Could you take a quick minute and do a review on ITunes? It really helps the show and would mean a lot to me.
Remember, make sure to cut your debt, cut your taxes, and live a liberated lifestyle.