Are you interested in generating income streams through franchising?
Our guest for today, is a consultant, investor, author, and international speaker specializing in the area of non-food franchising.
He serves as CEO of FranBridge Consulting where he helps clients understand all aspects of franchising in the process of introducing them to opportunities from the over 300 high-growth brands that he represents. Additionally, Jon oversees FranBridge Capital where he and his partners own 14 territories across 3 property service franchises.
Please Welcome, Jon Ostenson
Jon & Dave talk about…
- A little background about Jon Ostenson
- How did he end up in this kind of business?
- Jon shares his experience in franchising (Hint: Gives you a lot of ideas in the Franchising business)
- Is Jon’s business just something he grew up with? What did his folks do?
- Who is not good for franchises and who is good at franchise opportunities?
- Jon’s advice for people that are going to be making a good deal of money, but don’t have time for something like this right now.
- His opinion for fellow residents that don’t have a budget for investing in this kind of business.
- Medical-related franchise-type opportunities that doctors might be interested in.
- Where is the market going? Where should you be investing your money?
- What would be a good franchise for something with low startup capital?
David Denniston: 612-284-2409 (Free 30 mins strategy session)