Considering a medical office building investment?
When you purchase an income property, your investment income and cash flow can be more predictable. This is hard to find in today’s market. Plus, if you are a physician who owns his or her own practice, you know how important it is to be financially secure.
Today’s podcast is dedicated to helping doctors and other healthcare professionals find the best real estate opportunities and with the help of our next guest…
Trisha Talbot, advises physician owners and investors about opportunities in the healthcare real estate asset class. Her track record in investment sales, landlord representation, corporate representation, and tenant representation offers clients trusted experience with comprehensive strategies with pricing, market fluctuations, and problem-solving solutions that result in successfully closed transactions.
- Trisha’s journey and background on how she grew up.
- Why she didn’t want a residential real estate company?
- How did she get into Commercial & investment sales?
- Trisha’s suggestion for young physicians/resident who is interested to have a medical office building
- What are some of the terminologies that younger physicians should start getting familiar with so they can speak the lingo?
- Know more about HVAC
- Does the price change a lot by geography/location?
- Trisha’s advice for people that wants to buy a medical office building.
Resources Mention in this Episode
Land Business Free 30 mins strategy Session: (612) 284-2409