Hints for Financing College Education
Financing education can be one of the most daunting parts of starting college. Many students are concerned with the cost and wonder how they will pay for school.
Fortunately, this episode gives you hints and options available to help you make college affordable.
Listen to this Episode, as Dave talks about:
- 10 Secrets to Financing a College Education
- Best books to read that can help you aid for College education
- A base income year (Hint: Informative & Very useful)
- Why is it better to put assets in your own name rather than your child’s name?
- What scholarship organizations can you apply to?
- Simplified Needs test
- Why is consumer debt bad?
Paying for College Without Going Broke,
the 2012 edition by Chany, Kalman
Financial Advisor Contact: (612) 284-2409