What to expect in the first meeting with a financial advisor?
The first meeting with a financial advisor is an evaluation. It’s like meeting a new doctor: the advisor has to decide what to report, what recommendations to make, and how you will be diagnosed.
In this Podcast episode, Dave discusses…
- The 4 basic steps to prepare when you meet with a financial advisor
- What are the important things to figure out during the meeting?
- Dave shares the tools that financial advisors used to get to know their clients.
- Possible questions and information that a Financial Advisor will ask you.
- You will learn to build a relationship with your financial advisor for them to be able to deliver the best possible advice.
For free 30 minutes strategy session with Dave Denniston