Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances.
This show is not always about actionable content. It is, however, a chance for you to see behind the curtains, to walk in another person’s shoes and experience their lives.
Our next guest is a man on a mission; to teach doctors how they can live healthy, happy, and debt-free lives–to regain control of their practice, their time, and their finances. He is making an effort to improve the lives of his colleagues.
Cory will tell us what the life of a physician is like when you get retired, his thoughts on retirement in general and what he is doing now.
Please help me welcome Cory Fawcett, Welcome Cory!
In this podcast you will:
- Gain advice to run a business and manage money through internet.
- Acquire retirement pension and penalties guidelines and how Cory is choosing to use his retirement funds.
- Learn the view on money that retirement may bring to you (HINT: You may be surprised).
- Discover Cory’s views on his real estate side hustle and balancing retirement.
- Gain Cory’s advice on retiring and balancing stressors.
Resources mentioned in this podcast: