More than a few times, you may have heard about my latest adventures in land flipping, but don’t take my word for it…
In this podcast, I welcome back the one and only RE Tipster aka Seth Williams.
Did you catch our first conversation?
A lot has changed over those 2 years for me and for him!
Not familiar with Seth?
This ruggedly handsome fella has been in the biz of real estate and land flipping over the last decade and his approach is in some ways very similar to mine, but also has some very stark contrasts.
What I love about his content is that it is raw and real. He provides TONS of content on the do’s and don’ts of land flipping and real estate in general. He isn’t afraid to tell us about how hard it is to work this business—- especially when you get started out.
He has countless blog posts that help guide us and direct us on how to get there.
Needless to say, I was very geeked out and honored to spend some time with him chatting about flippin’ dirt.
(here’s a piece of dirt I flipped)
In this podcast, you will discover…
- What has been going on with RE Tipster since we last spoke
- How the land business has ruined him for other real estate and the niche he is interested in
- Why he decided to sell off a duplex he owned
- How some of my mailers have flopped altogether and how scaling in $ amount in the land business has been difficult for me
- What he is doing to collect info for people who want to sell their properties
- How he started mailing in his land business and why he’s stopped mailing now
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
Seth’s Website— RETipster.com
Seth’s Podcast— RETipster
1st Interview with Seth in 2018- “Another Perspective on Land Flipping”
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki