Investing might sound like a simple concept and it is, but at the same time, it’s the hardest thing you’ll ever do.
So in today’s episode, I would love to introduce you to someone that can educate us when it comes to investing.
He is someone that started with a corporate career and really kind of converted his mindset from Wall Street assets to real assets. He is the CEO of Match Real Asset Partners.
Please welcome, Mark Livingston.
In this episode, Dave & Mark Livingston talks about…
- How did Mark set a path towards having an interest in entrepreneurship?
- The lesson he learned from his father when he failed his business
- When did he start investing?
- How did being a CPA influence him to start to look at investments
- When did he start investing in the Wall Street assets and how has that shifted for you over time?
- His journey in Land Business
- What have been the pros and cons of the deal funding for you?
- What is CO2 scrubbing equipment?
- How to bring in other investors into this type of deal?
What’s My Number? – (612) 284-2409