Hello my friends, this is Dave Denniston, and welcome back to another episode of Freedom Formula for Physician’s Podcast, the podcast dedicated to helping doctors like you slash your debt, slash your taxes, and live a liberated lifestyle. And today we’re focusing on the debt side of that equation.
- Learn how to make a strategic plan when graduating from med school with significant debt
- Get an inside look at Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and how and when to apply
- Discover how Travis and his wife Christine navigated through the FFEL (Federal Family Education Loan) program
- Hear why you shouldn’t consolidate all your loans at END of your residency
- Learn about the Direct Loan Program
- Discover why refinancing may be the best option to repay your student loans during residency
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Contact Travis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
“To learn more about Student Loan Planner’s services, see if a student loan consultant is right for you.
If you are confused about this tax stuff and you want the latest copy of the Tax Reduction Prescription and that calculator I was talking about in January, there’s no better time to grab that then right now! Text LESSTAXES to 44222.
Remember, make sure to slash your debt, slash your taxes, and live a liberated lifestyle.