Today’s episode is full of adventure stories and more learning because…
Our guests today are the co-founder, the managing partner at Energea, which is a renewable energy company and investment company. And they’ve been around for about a year. He’s one of the largest commercial and industrial solar firms in the US before he sold a company called Green skies renewable energy in 2017. He is someone that’s kind of a traveling Nomad with his family. He served in the Peace Corps in Mali. He serves as a board member of the Big Life Foundation and even a nonprofit in Kenya.
Please help me welcome to the show, Mike Silva Silvestrini!
In this Podcast, you will…
- Mike gives details about where you grew up & how he enjoy his life (HINT: He is a well-rounded person)
- Know more about him traveling and working at the same time, also he studied a bunch of languages?
- Listen because he is about to talk about Solar Industry
- How does he generate revenue from this project?
- Mike gives answers to Dave’s curiosity about what if some certain areas are sunnier than others, how does he think about those kinds of decisions in terms of where he plays stuff?
- When he runs his projections, what is he hoping people break even on their investment?
- His disclosing thoughts about Financial Freedom for Physician
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast