Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances.
BURNOUT…WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE.
Burn out affects 51% of physicians at some point throughout there career. Our next guest us a doctor and has been there and done that. She has been trained in neurology and psychiatry and today is now a certified high-performance coach. Helping physicians overcome burnout, apathy, and income stagnation.
Please help me welcome Suja Johnkutty, Welcome Suja!
In this podcast you will:
- Discover why she decided to quit being a physician and begin to help other physicians manage their burnout.
- Learn how Suja’s family influenced her views on money and debt.
- Acquire how she balanced residency, having a baby and living in expensive New York City and burnout.
- Discover how her values on money and school debt will affect her kids as they start college; what lessons she is teaching her kids.
- Receive the advice she would give to new residents/medical students as they begin their careers.
Resources mentioned in this podcast: