Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances. Our special guest today is a fellow podcaster, a hospital-employed radiologist, and prior to that, he served as a physician in the U.S. Air Force. His podcast is Dr. Money Matters.
In this podcast you will:
- Learn about Tarang’s upbringing and background leading to his career
- Take in his experience of not getting into medical school the first try, but how his perseverance lead him to where he is now
- Attain an inside look into the dot.com boom from Tarang’s perspective during his medical school years
- Hear about his residency years and what lead him to the radiology field and his service in the Air Force
- Learn about some investment mistakes Tarang’s father, who is also a physician, made early on his residency and practice in the US, after moving the family from Africa to the United States and what Tarang has set in place to avoid those same mistakes
- Receive encouragement from Tarang to develop something outside of your practice that you’re passionate about
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
That wraps it up for today! In the next podcast, I would love to tell YOUR story! Connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s help tons of physicians.
Text DOCBOOK to 44422 for exclusive offers on my latest book, The Young Physician’s Guide to Money & Life with over $100 of bonuses. If you have questions or want to share your story, I’d love to hear from you. Contact me at the email address above or on my website www.doctorfreedompodcast.com.
Thank you for joining us for Freedom Formula for Physician’s Podcast-a podcast dedicated to help you slash you debt, slash your taxes, and live a liberated lifestyle.