Our next guest is a commercial real estate expert who has successfully completed over a thousand commercial real estate transactions while saving his clients hundreds of millions of dollars.
He founded and scaled CARR, a nationwide commercial real estate company to specifically represent the needs and interests of healthcare providers. He has mastered several niches in the healthcare real estate industry and is passionate about helping others “Maximize Your Profitability Through Real Estate®”.
In 2009, when he founded CARR, their no-conflicts of interest approach of not representing landlords and sellers was an idea that was met with open arms from hundreds of dentists, physicians, veterinarians, optometrists, and other healthcare providers.
Please help me welcome Colin Carr!
In this podcast, you will discover…
– How healthcare providers can win against landlords in commercial real estate
– What are the top 3 mistakes practice owners make with their leases
– What are the top 3 mistakes practice owners make with buying a building
– What Daves thinks is a big mistake that practice owners don’t consider with their financing
– Why you should re-negotiate your lease and not just accept a renewal
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast