Hello Friends! Welcome back to the Freedom Formula for Physician’s Podcast, the podcast dedicated to helping physicians get to be multi-millionaires, and of course dedicated to helping you slash your debt, slash your taxes, and live a liberated lifestyle. I’d like to kick off this episode with a huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you. It just means so much for you to take time out of your super busy schedules, listen to this podcast, and send me encouraging feedback.
A shout out to a couple of listeners, who showed some podcast love:
Rcdrguy– “Always enjoy listening to Dave’s high-quality content, practical advice, and superb interview guests! Highly recommended for anyone who wants to educate themselves about personal finance.”
Gainadelph– “Both podcast and book are excellent resources for physicians looking to get a primer on financial planning and find resources to learn more on their own.”
If you’d like to get some love and hear your name on the podcast, make sure to rate and review the podcast on iTunes and I will feature you on a future episode. I’d also like to encourage you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org let me know your thoughts on the podcast as we go into the new year.
If you haven’t heard, our brand new book,”The Young Physicians Guide to Money and Life”, is coming out soon, and I’d like you to be the first to know when it’s available, so text doctorbook to 44222 to get first opportunity to purchase the book with a discount.
In this podcast episode you will:
- Discover whether one is right and one is wrong… Piles of cash or several streams of income?
- Learn how to think about retirement and security by making conservative projections
- Hear stories of what other people say about piles of cash vs. several streams of income and how it looks
- Discover why it’s wise to financially plan in the present for possible future decline in your assets
- Be prepared for unexpected cost-roof replacement, car repairs, etc.
- Learn how default rates can change drastically depending on the economies condition
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Tyler Sheff-The Cash Flow Guys Podcast
Mark Podolsky-The Land Geek Podcast