This June we are focusing our attention on the Top 5 Podcasts that we had in 2017. They are a great mix of topics from real estate, taxes, and the ever popular side hustle.
Here are the notes and resources from this episode:
My name is Dave Denniston, your host. Welcome back to the latest episode of The Freedom Formula for Physicians Podcast. Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances.
My friends, in this show, I try and dig deep to find interesting people. As a matter of fact, LinkedIn is a wonderful tool and this physician reached out to me on LinkedIn.
He also was kind enough to mention the podcast in a post that I will link in the show notes.
Our next guest is the author of that post. He graduated from the Mayo Clinic in 1999 ready to conquer the world. Working as a family physician in Southern California, he truly enjoyed medicine but wanted something else in life. In 2003, an event occurred that really spurned his life and drastically changed his direction that I’m sure we’ll get into.
As a doctor working 60, 70, 80 hours of a week that just wasn’t happening. So he made the decision to go full-bore into starting his own online business and has sold and started others since. Today, he has an online site- BootstrapMD– which was created to help work with other like-minded doctors who are ready to be their own boss and take control of their physician life.
Please help me welcome Mike Woo-Ming MD from Bootstrap MD. Welcome, Mike!
In this podcast you will:
- Discover how his family had an influence on how he handles money.
- Receive Mike’s BIGGEST financial mistake, so you don’t make the same mistake.
- Learn what drove him to become a doctor and what other choices he had to choose from. (HINT: You may be able to relate to his situation).
- Explore the life events that occurred that made Mike change his career path.
- Acquire Mike’s different entrepreneur paths and which ones were financially rewarding and which ones took him on an unexpected path.
Resources mentioned in this podcast: