Have you ever wondered what is 831 b plans are? and how it differs from other plans?
We have our guest today who will give an overview of the 831 b plan and its benefits.
Ed Bryan has more than 20 years of sales and operations management experience with a consistent history of leading high-performing sales teams and operational excellence. As Director of Business Development. Ed leads the SRA team in partnering with clients and valued advisors to provide next-level strategies to business owners. He has been a featured speaker at numerous well-known national conventions and industry events in insurance, finance, and long-term planning.
In this episode, Dave talks about…
- What is the 831 B plan all about?
- A little background about Ed Bryan
- Difference between the 831 B plan Vs. 401k
- Why Physician should be aware of this plan?
- What’s different about this kind of plan? Can you do it on top of a 401K or a cash balance plan?
- What kind of practice that this would be a good fit for?
- What is the cost of setting up an 831 B plan and maintaining the plan?
- Two limits of this kind of plan?
- What are the policies?
- Does the fee charge include filing a tax return for the entity?
Connect with Ed Bryan
LinkedIn Speaker: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edward-bryan-498a9691/
LinkedIn SRA: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sra-831b/