In a nutshell, disability life insurance provides financial support to your family if you become disabled and can no longer work. It can replace your income as well as help out with other expenses (e.g., rent, mortgage). It’s an expense you definitely want to consider. Listen to this episode for more details on how this type of life insurance works.
In this episode, Dave talks about…
- What’s the purpose of Disability Income Insurance?
- When do you consider disability insurance?
- Difference between group and individual disability insurance
- When do you stop disability insurance?
- How dependent of your family on your income?
- What’s your debt loan look like?
- How long do you have for retirement?
- Why do you need to consistently save non-qualified funds?