When you buy life insurance, you’re investing in your family’s future. A good financial security strategy includes life insurance in case something happens to you. There are many different types of policies to choose from, so it’s important to understand how buying life insurance works before making a purchase decision.
In this episode, Dave talks about…
- Why life insurance is important for you and your family?
- How much does your family depend on your income?
- How much debt do you have?
- What are the 2 basic ways to get life insurance?
- Three methods to know how much do you need for life insurance
- What’s the difference between term life insurance and cash value life insurance?