Some of the most common causes of malpractice include negligence, errors in diagnosis and treatment, failure to follow a doctor’s orders correctly, failure to correct problems when they first appear, failure to communicate with a patient, or an inappropriate amount of time spent evaluating a patient.
If you want to learn more about Malpractice solutions, our guest will give you the answer.
Building on that foundation of knowledge and experience, Aegis has launched into the marketplace as one of the only specialized medical malpractice insurance agencies in the country.
Jennifer offers tireless customer service and a wide range of coverage solutions to independent doctors and medical practices, as well as ongoing malpractice insurance education and resources to healthcare providers throughout the United States.
In this episode, Dave & Jennifer talk about…
- What to know more about Malpractice Insurance?
- How does Jennifer get into the Malpractice business?
- Why do Doctors need this kind of insurance?
- How many carriers are in Medical Malpractice?
- Do residents and fellows need Malpractice Insurance?
- Know more about two different policy types for this kind of insurance
- What does Malpractice cover and what it doesn’t cover?
- Jennifer advised how to avoid a Malpractice lawsuit
Connect with Jennifer Wiggin