All about Illiquid Investment
When the market is going through one of its many highs and lows, it seems like everyone has something to say. However, what you might not hear a lot about are illiquid investments—assets that may be hard to sell quickly and can take time to turn into cash.
If you are unfamiliar with illiquid investments, you’ve come to a good place.
In this episode, Dave talks about…
- What to watch out about Illiquid Asset
- Different kinds of financial advisers / financial planners
- About Direct participation programs
- What does a broker-dealer do?
- Why many doctors are given horrible advice by shady advisors
- Listen about a physician client that was based in the Cayman Islands
- The big problem with Illiquidity
- What is the best thing to do in Investment rather than having completely illiquid?
- Few different things that Dave’s advice as to ways of vetting this kind of investment
Resources Mentioned In This Episode