Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances.
This show is not always about actionable content. It is however a chance for you to see behind the curtains, to walk in another person’s shoes and experience their lives.
Our next guest has not only been a physician, but is also exploring the question… what else am I besides a doctor? Where more value can I add to the world?
A little bio on him… he is practicing, full-time, board-certified trauma surgeon. He is a fellow podcaster. He is a new York knick fanatic, but isn’t a fan of phil jackson.
Even more, He has a passion for whole life insurance. Nah, just kidding, he doesn’t but we’ll talk about that.
Beyond all of that stuff, he has a passion beyond medicine. He is breaking outside the barriers.
I know he has a ton of wisdom to share with us and with no further adieu…
Please help me welcome Dr. Nii Darko, THE Doc Outside the Box….
In this podcast, you will discover…
- How his parents transformed into his heroes & how that influenced his financial choice of medicine
- The TV show that inspired his heart & spirit to desire to become a physician
- How whole life insurance shaped his view of financial advice & the horrible mistakes he made that started in a nightclub
- Learn about the difference between whole life & term life insurance
- Discover the pink price tag on DI
- The critical advice he would give himself in residency & in medical school
- Why he isn’t living in his ideal setting & how much they are paying towards student loans
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
TRANSCRIPT- AVAILABLE 2/2017