What does life look like after medicine? How should we handle this financial crisis?
These are just a couple of the questions posed to our next guest.
Our next guest has been with us— not 1x, not 2x, but now 3x!
Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances.
This show is not always about actionable content. It is, however, a chance for you to see behind the curtains, to walk in another person’s shoes and experience their lives.
Our next guest is a man on a mission; to teach doctors how they can live healthy, happy, and debt-free lives–to regain control of their practice, their time, and their finances. He is making an effort to improve the lives of his colleagues.
Please help me welcome back Dr. Cory Fawcett, Welcome back Cory!
In this podcast you will:
- Discover Cory’s favorite trip during his retirement so far
- How he thinks CovID19 has impacted the FIRE movement
- Gain 3 actions you should do right now to prepare from the fall-out of the Corona Virus
- Hear whether he thinks private practices or employed physicians will prosper in the times to come
- Discover how CovID19 has changed how he thinks about side hustles and whether or not it is right for you
Resources mentioned in this podcast: