Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances.
Our next guest is the heart and soul behind one of those podcasts. She is a pediatric gastroenterologist by day, and a podcaster, side-hustler, and mom by night.
She developed The Hippocratic Hustle Podcast to create a space where women doctors can come together and share their stories of their business, project or side-hustle.
You know, it’s so funny when you listen to someone time after time and you feel like you know them. I’m just so excited to have her on the podcast.
Anyhow, I can’t wait to hear about her journey and her advice for us!
Please help me welcome Dr. Carrie Reynolds from The Hippocratic Hustle Podcast. Welcome, Carrie!
In this podcast you will:
- Discover the changes Carrie would make with her money and spending habits while in school and residency.
- Learn about the side hustles that Carrie uses to help pay down her student loan debt
- Acquire Carrie’s top 3 financial habits that she views as a must!
- Gain knowledge on Carrie’s view of residency and picking your specialty (HINT: you may be shocked by her view).
- Receive the biggest financial mistake that her family made and wished they could do all over again.
Resources mentioned in this podcast: