I want to feature some of the best advice that I have received over the years about real estate. Real Estate has become an extremely popular career and side hustle for so many out there.
We have been very fortunate to have had numerous guests that have 100’s of years of combined experience in real estate and they have become successful using some very different tactics.
I have learned multiple techniques, tools and resources from each and every guest and I thought it was important to highlight some of those for you in one podcast.
In this podcast you will:
- Acquire the different methods that people use to start a venture in real estate
- Learn the pros and cons of bank financing versus owner financing
- Discover a “affordable” way to start a side hustle in real estate (HINT: You will be surprised how affordable the investment is)
- Gain 6 common resources to begin to find property to invest in
- Gather the mistakes that these experts have made throughout the years, so you avoid making the same ones
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Property locator resources:
Transcript available Fall 2017