Have you ever struggled with the idea of being burned out? Maybe you’re not sure even what it is.
After all, you are working hard and going through the day doing your thing. It’s just part of the job, right?
Maybe you’re sitting here, listening to this podcast and reading these words & you’re feeling like you’re starting to feel disconnected at work and disconnected at home.
As I’ve been meeting with different physicians across the country, I’ve been shocked at the number of physicians that say that they wouldn’t go back into medicine.
I believe that’s why we need to make a paradigm shift.
The goal of this podcast my friends is to help you slash your debt, slash your taxes, and live a liberated lifestyle. However, to live a liberated lifestyle, we need to feel free and feel great about ourselves.
That’s why today we are going to tackle and empower you with 3 tools to combat physician burnout.
In this podcast, you will discover:
- How one physician turned burnout coach defines the differences between stress and burnout
- Learn about the concept of ‘anchoring’ and listen to an entry from one of my private journals that I use to ‘anchor’ a moment of my past
- Discover how professional speakers and salesfolks use anchoring in their pitches
- How one cardiologist’s love of skiing caused him to take a paycut, but saved him from burnout and kept him in medicine
- Why one physician believes that most doctors are too linear in their thinking and what you can do about it
- The 3 ways a physician marriage counselor has identified that can prevent you from recharging your batteries at home
- One of the best ways you can get happy again (Hint: It only needs to take 5 minutes a day)
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
TRANSCRIPTION- AVAILABLE 11/2016