Entrepreneurship, Side Hustles…we all know this is a passion of mine.
More than a few times, you may have heard about my latest adventures in land flipping, but don’t take my word for it…Jeff Dettmer is a fellow land investor and has owned and sold numerous business throughout his career. Everything from printing businesses to landscaping businesses to now flipping land.
Please help me welcome Jeff Dettmer, Welcome Jeff!
In this podcast you will:
- Learn how Jeff learned about business and what drove his motivation to become a serial Entrepreneur.
- Discover how advancing technology has sculpted the way that Jeff has bought and sold companies in that past.
- Find out the differences in single family home, self-storage, and commercial real estate and what the pros and cons are.
- Learn the tips and tricks that Jeff gives beginners in real estate and business ownership.
- Acquire how Jeff is introducing his children into his business ventures and the lessons that he is trying to teach.
Resources mentioned in this podcast: